CANTON, Ohio (AP) — A 15-year-old boy made his way through the the Pro Football Hall of Fame museum on Friday, checking out the memorabilia and bronze busts before stopping to take a picture of Jen Welter’s blue-and-pink jersey to send to his younger sister.
- TechnologyVideo gamesCryptocurrency
- U.S. NewsPress Releases
- SportsTennisFootballNFLTesla Inc
- PoliticsElection 2020Elections
- Press Releases
- Test Position Tag
- apf-lifestyletest 1U.S. Newsapf-lifestyle
- Moretest-clickable-tagAP Top NewsEuropean Central Banktest-tag-clickableWorld NewsUkraine Russia War
All contents © copyright 2022 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.